- Business casual clothing attire and Interlochen Center for the Arts uniform.
- Halloween costume and decoration contest
- Annual wellness fair, including employee 5k run
- Holiday party hosted by the president
- Regular wellness initiatives
- Periodic campus visits by a licensed massage therapist
- Occasional "casual Fridays" or no-uniform days
- Campus-wide sustainability and "green" initiatives
Interlochen was founded in 1928 and has nearly 90 years of knowledge and traditions. We have employees who have devoted their working careers to Interlochen Center for the Arts for 20-plus years to employees who are just starting their careers. We have a multi generational staff and take pride in our growth in the worldwide organization as we light the way as an educational industry leader in igniting lifelong passion for the arts.